Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthdays!

 It is hard for me to believe but my oldest son will be turning 7 in July! Everyone said that time would go by quickly once the kids were in school and they were right.  I have not decided what we are going to do for  this year's party but I thought I would share a few photos from our past themes.  I am hoping that these photos will get my creative juices flowing .

 Scooby dooby doo where are you? We had the kids go on a dog bone hunt that year and I think Gunther(our dog) found  a few.

Nemo. My youngest son still loves sea life. Especially sharks.

Monster Trucks. That particular year my friend and I took our boys to an outdoor Monster Truck show and sat in the rain! What we do for our children's happiness.

Every child took home one of these cookies along with their goody bag.


We still enjoy these. It was a great Walmart find.

For my superhero!

Of course dinosaurs.

We have always had our Birthday parties at home but this year I am considering having it at a play center. Still deciding. I will keep you posted.
Pin It

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, herve leger, lululemon outlet, canada goose jackets, nfl jerseys, canada goose, babyliss pro, mcm handbags, canada goose, canada goose uk, ugg australia, ghd, giuseppe zanotti, longchamp, uggs outlet, ferragamo shoes, nike huarache, canada goose outlet, north face outlet, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, hollister, ugg, bottega veneta, instyler, mont blanc, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, insanity workout, canada goose, marc jacobs, ugg boots, ugg boots, new balance shoes, reebok outlet, abercrombie and fitch, beats by dre, chi flat iron, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, rolex watches, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, north face jackets, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, p90x, birkin bag

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, herve leger, lululemon outlet, canada goose jackets, nfl jerseys, canada goose, babyliss pro, mcm handbags, canada goose, canada goose uk, ugg australia, ghd, giuseppe zanotti, longchamp, uggs outlet, ferragamo shoes, nike huarache, canada goose outlet, north face outlet, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, hollister, ugg, bottega veneta, instyler, mont blanc, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, insanity workout, canada goose, marc jacobs, ugg boots, ugg boots, new balance shoes, reebok outlet, abercrombie and fitch, beats by dre, chi flat iron, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, rolex watches, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, north face jackets, vans shoes, ugg pas cher, p90x, birkin bag