Friday, July 29, 2011

Just a few things!

 Living in a small space really makes me think about what I can and cannot live without. When I see what I like I just know it and feel it. Today I thought I would share with you a few things that I have grown to love about our cottage on the lake.

The way we get a lot of morning sun!

How the sun reflects from the lake onto our ceiling in the living room.

Fresh Hydrangea's!
We received a hydrangea bush as an Anniversary gift last year and I love it. I was a little worried about how it would do in it's current location because we get so much morning sun but it is doing great . Now I just need a few more and I will have the look that I envision for our yard!

Window boxes!
When my husband I were dating we took a trip to Europe and ever since I have been hooked on window boxes. We have four that line our deck and several on the way down to the house. The hummingbirds really seem to like the red flower's in the middle.

When I come down the stairs after being away it just feels good to be home!

Of course, I never tire of the view!

Happy Weekend!
Jen




Pin It