Monday, September 12, 2011

My Goal Accomplished!

I have always been a goal and list person. When I look back on my day I often judge my success or failure based on what I have accomplished. In the early Spring I set a goal to do my first Sprint Triathlon along with several friends. It would be a first for all of us. The photo below are the lovely ladies who took on this challenge with me.

On the left is Stephanie and she is the sole veteran triathlete of the group. Then there is myself, Kim and Janna.

Here I am waiting for my age group of swimmers to start. The waves were very big going out and the buoys seemed much farther out than I thought they should be.

Trying not to look nervous for the swim since it is not my strong suit.
If I can just make it out of the water......

Whew! Two events down and one to go.

Happy to see my friends and family cheering us on.

Had to stop and give my Luke a kiss.

Here are the kiddo's cheering us on. They were so awesome.

All smiles at the end because we did it!

Thank you to my hubby who put our training plan together and who has been so supportive and helpful. We could not have done it without you.
Love,
Jen


Pin It